NVIDIA updates for Stable Releases

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 8 20:55:04 UTC 2021

I was looking at pending SRUs and noticed that there are a few NVIDIA
packages which don't seem to fall under the NVIDIA updates policy [1, 2]
as it is currently written. I think it'd be helpful for all SRU team
members if the documentation were updated so every SRU team member can
participate in reviewing and releasing these packages.

It specifically isn't clear to me what packages for what releases fall
under the NVIDIA umbrella and the wiki currently says:

"source packages nvidia-graphics-drivers-*"

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates#NVIDIA_driver
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NVidiaUpdates

Thanks!
--