Disco Freeze Exception for OpenStack packages

James Page james.page at canonical.com
Fri Feb 22 10:01:13 UTC 2019

Hi Release Team

The OpenStack project have re-aligned with the Ubuntu release schedule
which means we're back in the world of needing to upload beta's and RC's
for the OpenStack Stein release past the Feature Freeze date.

Stein is scheduled to release the week before Ubuntu 19.04 so we at least
avoid a release week conflict and last minute uploads before the release
pocket is frozen.

Please can we have a general freeze exception for the OpenStack package set.

Thanks

James