Ubuntu 18.04.2 (yes, really) RC images for testing.

Adam Conrad adconrad at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 11 12:22:54 UTC 2019

After last week's false start, we got a new kernel in and I spun fresh
RCs over the weekend, with proper ISO labels and base-files, and we're
ready for proper testing.  Every flavour except Subiquity[1] is now in
good shape to test (and hopefully release), so please go hammer on the
flavour of your choice and give us a seal of approval.

... Adam

[1] Subiquity still needs a bit of fiddling for the HWE stack, which I
    will get to later today/tomorrow and respin that image for testing
    on Tuesday.