Releasing systemd 229-4ubuntu21.5 xenial SRU

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 25 23:07:17 UTC 2018

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 05:00:09PM -0600, Steve Langasek wrote:
> If that means you agree with Dimitri's recommendations regarding ignorable
> autopkgtest failures, could you please update
> lp:~ubuntu-sru/britney/hints-ubuntu-xenial accordingly with badtest hints?

I checked and was satisfied that the autopkgtest failures did not
represent regressions caused by systemd in xenial-proposed.

You want me to update the badtest hints retrospectively? The specific
versions of the failures aren't available on the pending-sru page any
more. Is there anywhere else I can grab them from?

For next time, do we have a policy of always adding badtest hints before
ignoring autopkgtest failures? If not always, what criteria should I use
to decide if I should do this?

Thanks,

Robie