Releasing systemd 229-4ubuntu21.5 xenial SRU
Dimitri John Ledkov
xnox at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 24 14:27:02 UTC 2018
All bugs are verified
It has aged 13 days
autopkgtest regression analysis
* linux should not be triggered for this and to be ignored,
- armhf testbad fail
- i386 NM flakiness, networkd tests all pass
- s390x all pass, bug WiFi because there is no WiFi
* open-vm-tools no idea why it is trigger, "SKIP no tests in this package"
* snapd - test failures in all releases, this is being worked on in snapd
* systemd s390x - `regression` since move from container, to VM
isolation, and the tests are not zipl aware for upstart/fsckd testing,
all other tests pass.
Please release / start phasing systemd xenial SRU. The crashes that
caused phasing to be reset to zero, should not be happening anymore...
More information about the Ubuntu-release