First set of 18.04.1 RC images ready for testing

Jean-Baptiste Lallement jean-baptiste.lallement at canonical.com
Tue Jul 24 10:34:32 UTC 2018

The first set of builds for the first point release of Bionic (18.04.1)
due this Thursday (July 26th) have been added to the tracker[1] for all
flavours.

These builds have bionic-proposed enabled and are not final. Despite of
this, please test your images and do not wait for a "final" build to
test.  We need you testing now, iterating uploads to get your bugs
fixed, filing bugs and escalating where you need help.

Happy testing everyone, and here's hoping we push out another smooth and
stress-free release on Thursday.

[1] http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/392/builds

JB

--