Hardware Updates for Ubuntu 16.04

Will Marley Will.Marley at ukfast.co.uk
Mon Jul 9 10:01:37 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Apologies if I have missed this in a previous email / forum etc.

Has an official date been posted to mark the end of hardware updates for Ubuntu 16.04? We just need this as a guideline / deadline before upgrading a lot of hosts up to 18.04.

Cheers,
Will

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named person(s). If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose. We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses do not adversely affect you