Exceptional respins of Ubuntu 17.10 media; call for testing

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 12 19:41:57 UTC 2018

Dear developers,

Per <http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/385/builds>, updated
17.10 images (labelled "17.10.1") have been released now for all of the
following:

 - Ubuntu Desktop
 - Ubuntu Server
 - Lubuntu
 - Ubuntu Budgie
 - Ubuntu Kylin
 - Ubuntu MATE
 - Xubuntu

Since the bug is x86-only, the respins are also x86-only.  Images for other
architectures remain as-is.

The remaining images that released with 17.10 that have not been updated are
Ubuntu Studio and Ubuntu Server Subiquity.  Candidate images have been built
for these two flavors and may be released at a later date if we have testing
of them.

Thanks,