Emoji font installed for all desktop flavors?

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 7 11:56:50 UTC 2018

On Wed, Feb 07, 2018 at 06:51:13AM -0500, Jeremy Bicha wrote:
> Also, some flavors like Kylin can't post to ubuntu-devel without moderation.

To be clear (for others), this isn't by some particular policy. I
believe that people can be whitelisted into ubuntu-devel at . I don't think
that anyone would object to flavor leads being whitelisted in such a
way, regardless of ~ubuntu-dev membership.

I should also note that having posts moderated doesn't mean "no",
"please don't post", or "better not post here because X can't reply".
It's just an unfortunate (and hopefully small) delay. Moderators are
supposed to accept stuff that is on-topic. Responses about seeds from
flavor seeds are certainly on-topic.