[lubuntu-users] Sunsetting i386

Ludwig Causilla Leyva ludwig.causilla at cfg.jovenclub.cu
Sun Dec 23 13:36:06 UTC 2018

Well the official announce tell me that i must find another distro in
april 2019, it´s been a good time with Lubuntu but my dear "trilobite"
(a very very very old laptop) has not 64 bits support...  I know it will
be 32 bit support until 2021 but it´s not the same...

Was a good time but here (in Cuba) it´s not too easy to change the
hardware so i must find support on another place...

---
Ludwig Causilla Leyva
 Ing. en Ciencias Informáticas.
 Administrador de Red en JCCE Abreus 2