Releasing CEPH into cosmic

Dimitri John Ledkov xnox at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 20 06:30:56 UTC 2018

On Thu, 20 Dec 2018 at 13:16, Brian Murray <brian at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 12:36:58PM +1100, Dimitri John Ledkov wrote:
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ceph/+bug/1800526
> >
> > http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/proposed-migration/cosmic/update_excuses.html#ceph
> >
> > ceph used to be stuck during cosmic cycle pending security review and
> > main promotion of a new dependency which is now finally done.
> >
> > could we please finally publish ceph v13 from cosmic-proposed to cosmic-updates?
>
> Not all the bugs have been verified yet, so no.

Please explain. There are no bugs to verify, as this upload was done
into cosmic well ahead feature freeze. There are no SRU templates or
bugs outstanding.

I see that the report picks up:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ceph/+bug/1750848
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ceph/+bug/1767087

Do you want bogus verification-done tags on them?

This package was awaiting security review / MIR of the dependency
only, since well before the feature freeze, which has been recently
completed and promoted in cosmic-updates.

--
Regards,

Dimitri.