String change in update-manager for Artful

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 6 17:47:36 UTC 2017

Hi, I wanted to let you know I'm making a post UI Freeze change to a
string in update-manager[1]. The whole remedy_boot string was created
rather recently, mid September, and I want to have it provide another
method for people to resolve a full /boot partition. Having a full /boot
can prevent people from installing updates and thereby getting security
fixes. I'm sorry for the last minute change but I think its for the best
and it'd be great if this could get translated.

[1]
https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-dev/update-manager/main/revision/2796

Thanks!
--