Adding additional fonts to all Ubuntu 17.10 desktop flavors

Jeremy Bicha jbicha at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 3 18:41:47 UTC 2017

I'd like to add fonts-indic to desktop-common for 17.10 for better
support for Indic languages. This will add several megabytes to the
iso's and installed environments for all desktop flavors of Ubuntu
(Kubuntu, Lubuntu, etc.)

At the same time, we can move fonts-noto-cjk, fonts-nanum, and
fonts-liberation to desktop-common and drop them from the individual
flavor seeds.

See https://launchpad.net/bugs/1720809 for more information.

If there are any objections or concerns, please reply quickly. I'd
like to make these seed changes this weekend.

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha