Artful Aardvark Alpha 2?

zhangchao at ubuntukylin.com zhangchao at ubuntukylin.com
Fri Jul 21 00:44:47 UTC 2017

hi, Ubuntu Kylin participate in 17.10 Alpha 2

At 2017-07-21 03:01:28, "Dustin Krysak" <dustin at bashfulrobot.com> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'm currently signed up (With Simon Quigley) to do checklist tracking for Alpha 2 next week, so we are wondering, who is looking to participate?

As with Alpha 1 to properly keep track of who is and who isn't participating (instead of having to sort through emails), we would be coordinating on the wiki page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtfulAardvark/Alpha2

If it has changed, please also update the contact information for your flavor's release team and the link to where your release notes will be.

If you don't have access to the wiki, feel free to send me or Simon an email or a ping on IRC/Telegram and we can get that sorted out.

Thanks!
--

Dustin Krysak