Zesty Alpha 2?

Simon Quigley tsimonq2 at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 19 04:54:19 UTC 2017

Hi Jeremy, thanks for bringing this up.

While I'm still finishing up finals week (and probably should be
studying...), I should be back by the afternoon of the 20th. I already
put my name down for Beta 1 (open for people who want to do that
alongside me or even instead of me, by the way, go right ahead) but I
can help out with Alpha 2 as well if nobody else plans on stepping up.

I know that Kubuntu and Lubuntu will participate in Alpha 2, we've been
sharing some resources lately (some people in both flavors) and we're
(pretty much) ready for Alpha 2. Count us both in.

Otherwise, who else is in?

--
Simon Quigley
tsimonq2 at ubuntu.com