Zest Zaphus - Beta 1

Simon Quigley tsimonq2 at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 21 22:46:26 UTC 2017

Walter Lapchynski pointed out that the timestamps on iso.qa.ubuntu.com don't match up.

Here's the current timestamps on all of the products:

Kubuntu - 20170220
Lubuntu Desktop - 20170220
Lubuntu Alternate - 20170221.2
Ubuntu Budgie - 20170219
Ubuntu GNOME - 20170219
Ubuntu Kylin - 20170219
Ubuntu Studio - 20170219
Xubuntu - 20170220

I'm aware of the Lubuntu Alternate image respin, as Adam Conrad fixed an unusual build issue with the images and had to respin (thanks Adam!), but this is generally unusual for the other timestamps to be mixed up like this.

I also remember that when I added Lubuntu builds to Beta 1, Lubuntu had 20170220 and the rest had 20170219.

So what now? Do we respin images or do we keep them as is? Is this a bad thing?

--
Simon Quigley
tsimonq2 at ubuntu.com
tsimonq2 on freenode and OFTC