Zest Zaphus - Beta 1

Iain Lane laney at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 20 12:29:28 UTC 2017

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 12:17:25PM +0000, flocculant wrote:

> On 20/02/17 10:22, Iain Lane wrote:
> > On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 12:55:01PM +0000, flocculant wrote:
> > > I see Simon [1] put his name down to sort out this for flavours.
> > Please double check the manifest
> >
> >    http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/series/60/manifest
> Hi - I've never been able to find where to edit contacts there, Xubuntu is
> wrong for sure and Studio is wrong as well - but not my place to deal with
> that :)

I don't know how to change it, sorry. Try to find an ISO tracker admin.

It doesn't matter for this purpose though, so please just tell me if the
list of participating products is wrong.

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain at orangesquash.org.uk ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney at debian.org ]