Artful Aardvark Beta 1?

Martin Wimpress martin.wimpress at canonical.com
Mon Aug 28 11:19:55 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'm currently signed to do checklist tracking for Beta 1 which is due
August 31st. Who is looking to participate? For the record, Ubuntu
MATE is participating.

To properly keep track of who is and isn't participating please update
the following wiki page as well as replying to this email:

  * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtfulAardvark/Beta1

I've assumed that everyone who participated in Alpha 2 is
participating in Beta 1. If that is not the case please update the
wiki accordingly. If your flavour is opting in to Beta 1 then please
make sure the contact information for your release team and the link
to where your release notes will be posted is updated.

If you don't have access to the wiki, feel free to send me an email or
a ping on IRC (flexiondotorg).

--
Regards, Martin.