glibc/eglibc: proposed promotion to security/updates

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Wed May 25 21:53:49 UTC 2016

Brian Murray [2016-05-25 14:11 -0700]:
> To be clear, as I haven't done this before, we create a file in the
> branch named using our Launchpad username

I think this also requires an entry in britney.conf [1].

> and with a comment about why
> the test result is ignored and a line containing something like:
>
> force-badtest src-pkg-name/(version|all)/architecture
>
> Does the ordering of version and arch matter because I saw some that
> looked backwards.

It's src/version[/architecture], in that order. Commonly we blacklist
either an architecture with

  foo/all/s390x

if a test is mostly failing on a particular arch (e. g. armhf and
s390x use LXC), or a particular version with

  foo/1.2-3

Martin

[1] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-release/britney/britney2-ubuntu/view/head:/britney.conf#L38