Trackers - ~ISO and Package - flavours need to deal with this internally

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Mon May 2 20:46:14 UTC 2016

On 05/01/2016 02:30 PM, flocculant at gmx.co.uk wrote:
> I am sure that Nick will jump in - once he sees this but ...
>
> Trackers.
>
> People from flavour release team need to make sure that they have
> permission to add products to their own tracker builds
>
> Dealing with ISO (package gets more complicated - pointless if you
> have no testsuites and testcases)
Iso tracker itself should be carried over by a script, though it must be
manually run. I'm not sure of the status of it anymore. Would be helpful
to have it update everything.

For the package tracker, your directions can be followed and need to be
done for anyone who wishes to use it for yakkety. If you lack
permissions, feel free to reach out.

Nicholas