Xenial 16.04.1 Point Release RCs

Adam Conrad adconrad at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 18 21:07:59 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 08:54:25PM +0000, Adam Conrad wrote:
> As of right now, 16.04.1 ISOs are slowly trickling through the build
> system to the tracker.  With the exception of GNOME[1], they have no
> known showstopper bugs, so please pick a flavour and test thoroughly
> so we can fix what needs fixing (or, better yet, find nothing to fix
> at all), and release casually and calmly on Thursday.

And before 10 people point it out to me, yes I forgot to disable using
PROPOSED on those images.  We'll almost certainly respin tomorrow, and
it'll be disabled then.  Please test anyway, as these are pretty close
to what we'll have tomorrow, and if you find bugs we can slip fixes in
with the respin.

... Adam