New Kubuntu Release Manager(s)

Philip Muskovac yofel at gmx.net
Wed Nov 11 16:35:22 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

with Jonathan standing down as Release Manager for Kubuntu, me (yofel) and Scarlett Clark (sgclark) as substitute will be acting as Kubuntu Release Managers from now on.
From what I gathered on IRC the only thing we should eventually apply to is for a position on the release team, but as neither of us is a core-dev yet this will have to wait. We'll work on fixing that over the next months.

If there's anything we need/should be doing other than being on IRC, subscribing to ubuntu-release and helping with the milestone management please tell us.

Philip