15.04 release planning session?

Adam Conrad adconrad at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 13 13:33:25 UTC 2014

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 01:23:07PM -0500, Scott Kitterman wrote:

> Releases are now numbered year/month.  14.12 beta 3 is November 19th and final
> release is December 17th.  It would be nice to avoid an Ubuntu milestone that
> week.

This one might be unavoidable.  Due to December being what it is, if I
schedule Alpha 1 any later, it'll be either Christmas or New Year's Day,
and if I schedule it earlier, it ends up in week 7 (or earlier), and it
may as well not happen at all.

Now, I'd love to rekindle the discussion about pre-final-beta milestones
not happening at all, but as long as people continue to want them, the
18th is probably about the only decent place we can schedule that one.

I did manage to accomodate all the other KDE dates without much issue,
though.

... Adam