Ubuntu Studio FFe and UIFe

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Thu Mar 20 12:42:08 UTC 2014

We have a few items that we need to have approved and uploaded for the
Trusty release. I've added bug links for each package.

# [FFe] ubuntustudio-live https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/946591
Uploaded, but awaiting approval from archive admins, Once added to
universe, I will need to make changes in seeds and
ubuntustudio-default-settings (to remove ubuntustudio-live-settings -
which this package is replacing).

# [FFe] ubuntustudio-meta
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntustudio-meta/+bug/1295099
Some changes in seeds has yet not made it in.

# [UIFe]: ubuntustudio-look
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntustudio-look/+bug/1292805
Our new wallpapers for trusty. Needs UIFe approval.

# [UIFe / FFe] ubuntustudio-default-settings
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntustudio-default-settings/+bug/1292806
Currently, this has changes for changing our default wallpaper, but
since it needs to be changed after getting ubuntustudio-live uploaded,
it should probably be done last.