Trusty Beta 1 Participation

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 24 18:09:24 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 10:12:12AM -0500, Stéphane Graber wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Beta 1 is scheduled for this week and I'll be doing the paperwork and
> publishing for this one.
>
> Product leads please list if your flavour will take part or not on this
> page.
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TrustyTahr/Beta1
>

> I'll be putting the proposed-migration block in place in the next couple
> of hours and will setup the QA tracker.
>
> Once you've filled the wiki please let me know and I'll turn off your
> cronjob, from that point on, just use the respin option of the QA
> Tracker whenever you need a new build.
>
> --
> Stéphane Graber
> Ubuntu developer
> http://www.ubuntu.com

The migration block is now in place for the flavours that indicated
their participation so far:
 - Edubuntu
 - Kubuntu
 - Ubuntu Kylin
 - Ubuntu GNOME
 - Xubuntu

The cronjobs for those flavours have also been disabled. Once you are
ready for your first beta1 candidate, simply head to the QA Tracker's
daily builds page at:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/308/builds

Then request a rebuild on that page, shortly after, the resulting image
will be published and show up as part of Beta 1 on:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/312/builds

If there's any problem, please let me know.

--
Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer