Opt-in beta 1 next week

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 8 21:41:17 UTC 2013

Hello,

Next week is Beta-1 for flavours interested in participating.

The plan is to start building images at 21:00 UTC on Monday and release
during my day on Thursday (US/Canada eastern time).

If you are a flavour lead and wish to participate, please get in touch
with me (preferably replying to this e-mail) by Monday 21:00 UTC.

Although we're already in FeatureFreeze and the archive should be pretty
stable, flavours participating may still choose to freeze some sources.
If you wish to do so, please get in touch with me or another release
team members (#ubuntu-release), providing us a list of sources you wish
to prevent migrating.

As usual, coordination will be done in #ubuntu-release and testing
coordination in #ubuntu-testing.

--
Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer