[PS] Release meeting 2012-09-28

Alan Pope alan.pope at canonical.com
Fri Sep 28 14:30:38 UTC 2012

On 28/09/12 15:25, Sebastien Bacher wrote:
> Le 28/09/2012 13:58, Alan Pope a écrit :
>> - New compiz version tarball released - 0.9.8.4
>
> When do you expect it to be ready for quantal ?

Early next week.

> Btw what is the reason for the delay? The tarball went out on time and
> it seems things go stalled in your team for the packaging, is there
> anything you guys need help on?

No delay, we intended to do a full stack release next week, but it was
deemed wise to split out compiz for some initial testing rather than
release it all (compiz + unity + friends) together. So really it's early. :)

There's a ppa with the pre-release in:- ppa:sil2100/prerelease which
also has a required unity rebuild. Weekend dog-fooding most welcome!

Cheers,
--
Alan Pope
Engineering Manager