[Linaro] Release Meeting 2012-09-14
fathi.boudra at linaro.org
Fri Sep 14 08:35:44 UTC 2012
== What was done engineering wise? ==
* Final planning in progress for Linaro 12.09 cycle:
* Linaro GCC 4.7 and Linaro GCC 4.6 2012.09 released.
* Linaro QEMU 1.2.0 2012.09 released.
* Linaro GDB 7.5 2012.09 released.
* UEFI daily builds published (support VExpress, Origen and PandaBoard).
* Fix core-tests CI.
* Fix on-demand governor removal in big.LITTLE images.
* Python 2.7 multi-arch packages now in Linaro staging overlay PPA.
Testing is in progress.
* Work in progress to bootsrap ARMv8/AArch64 on OpenEmbedded.
* linux-linaro-core-tracking tree has been updated to v3.6-rc5.
== What's about to land that might impact the other teams ==
== Summary of bugs working on by team ==
* Make CONFIG_API default for U-Boot
* highbank: smc change in kernel source breaks qemu booting
* cselim tree optimizer generates incorrect code
== Dependencies on other teams, blocking items ==
* Approval for qemu-linaro (universe) FFe requests. 1.1.50-2012.08 is
available, alternatively 1.2.0-2012.09 has been released this week.
We plan to propose an updated package based on 1.2.0 and include
a patch for bug 1048322.
More information about the Ubuntu-release