New cdimage production configuration branch

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 12 09:49:20 UTC 2012

I've created a new bzr branch for production configuration of cdimage,
which I've called "production".  This contains (or will contain)
information which is genuinely private to the Canonical cdimage
instance, such as rsync passwords and e-mail addresses, so it is
restricted to those with ssh access to nusakan.

As usual, please check out this branch locally rather than working on it
directly on nusakan:

  bzr branch bzr+ssh://nusakan/srv/cdimage.ubuntu.com/bzr/private/production

To deploy, as cdimage at nusakan:

  cd ~/cdimage/production
  bzr pull

This is all part of the Python rewrite in progress, which will obsolete
the private code deployment branch (and at some point in that process
the hosting for this branch may move onto a private branch on Launchpad;
I'll keep this list informed).  Feel free to change the configuration
that's already there if you need to, but to save my sanity as I juggle
four branches I'd appreciate it if you could talk to me before moving
any additional configuration to the production branch.