[Ubuntu Studio] Release Meeting 2012-10-05

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:03:43 UTC 2012

Got permission from Scott Lavender to send out the emails so this is
the first one. Tell me if I did it wrong.

=== What was done engineering wise? ===

1. Doing the testcases rewrite. Deleted two partitioning options for
easier testing. Deadline by RC.

2. The metas in publishing and photography have landed in the daily
ISOs starting from 28th September (after release meeting).

3. The developers had changed the IRC menu item and settings manager
calibration so it is better.
4. Changed those work items to either DONE or POSTPONED (except those
that we are REALLY working on). Progress 92%.

=== What's about to land that might impact the other teams and release
as a whole? ===

N/A
=== Summary of bugs working on by team (reasonably reliable) ===

Bug #1041882: Ubuntu Studio 12.04.1 does not have help.

Len Ovens has already fixed the bug but then we need an SRU for that
(we forgot it).
 === Dependencies on other teams to make deliverables, blocking items,
release wide concerns? ===

N/A

Thanks.

Regards,