Proposed new release team member

Kate Stewart kate.stewart at canonical.com
Fri Mar 30 22:58:06 UTC 2012

Dear Ubuntu Release Team members,

   I'd like to propose Stéphane Graber ( Edubuntu co-lead, Foundations
team,  IRC: stgraber) as a new release team member.

   With all the change he's been making to the release infrastructure
to make all of our lives easier (new iso tracker, improved channel queue
bot to work with iso tracker and frozen queues), as well as his
technical expertise on Edubuntu and sorting out some of the nasty
foundation problems, having him as a formal member seems a very useful
addition to the team.

   I've discussed this with some of you already, but I'd appreciate
opinions in reply to this mail so we can have it on the record.

Thanks,
Kate