[Server] Release Meeting 2012-03-23
antonio.rosales at canonical.com
Fri Mar 23 13:31:03 UTC 2012
=== What was done engineering wise? ===
* Juju MIRs in progress and being reviewed.
* MIR review of hardware deployment tools.
* Work continues on automated Juju Charm testing framework.
* ARM workloads team sprinted this week to iron out details for test
* Zentyal packaging/review complete and should be propagating to
universe (LP: 928501).
=== What's about to land that might impact the other teams? ===
=== Release Notes ===
Chef (LP: 948437) and Ohai (LP: 948438) packages removed from Universe.
=== Summary of bugs working on by team ===
* 1 critical bug
- A bad AMI can hang an entire compute noded (LP: 960276)
- Fairly new, reported March 20. Bug is confirmed and discussing if
patch to LP bug 8322507 needs to be fixed of backed out.
* Resolving a few OpenStack bugs (LP: 883988, 907197, 850443, 901881,
* Squid update to 3.2 fails as config file moved and 2.7 features not
supported (LP: 924739).
* AppArmor profile needs update (LP: 880339)
* amavis start-stop script fails to stop amavisd (LP: 930916)
* [Cloud] fsck / dirty filesystem on instance is death (LP: 928990)
=== Dependencies on other teams, blocking items? ===
* MIR reviews (apologies for the inundation).
=== Issues? ===
Ubuntu Server & Cloud Workloads
More information about the Ubuntu-release