[Edubuntu] Release Meeting 2012-07-13

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 12 22:03:30 UTC 2012

=== What was done engineering wise? ===

 * Work continues on Edubuntu server and Edubuntu tablet (now with
hardware!)

=== What's about to land that might impact the other teams and release
as a whole? ===

(I know I've been saying this for months ...)
 * LTSP is still pending, I'm hoping to find some day this weekend or
next to review all the packaging changes that Alkis and Vagrant did,
merge all that and upload to Ubuntu.

=== Summary of bugs working on by team (reasonably reliable) ===

 * Nothing particularly worth mentioning here.

=== Dependencies on other teams to make deliverables, blocking items,
release wide concerns? ===

 * Nothing

--
Stéphane Graber