[Kubuntu] Release Meeting 2012-01-27

Jonathan Riddell jriddell at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 27 11:11:39 UTC 2012

=== What was done engineering wise? ===

KDE SC 4.8 uploaded, nicely compiled everywhere only armel being a bit slow

=== What's about to land that might impact the other teams? ===

=== Release Notes ===

KDE Plasma and Applications 4.8 make your Kubuntu desktop shiny and bling

=== Summary of bugs working on by team (reasonably reliable) ===

=== Dependencies on other teams, blocking items? ===

=== Issues? ===

Calligra (replacing KOffice) is taking me a while because it needs quite a few ARM fixes
and that's very slow to do, I'm onto it

Smoke tested daily ISO yesterday and it worked so I'm hopeful for a working alpha 2