[Server] Release Meeting 2012-01-20

Antonio Rosales antonio.rosales at canonical.com
Fri Jan 20 15:36:56 UTC 2012

=== What was done engineering wise? ===
* Reviewing the hardware provisioning spec to ensure it meets
requirements not considered in early planning stages.

* Looking to publish the CI testing of ubuntu openstack on the outbound
jenkins instance.

* Juju charm automation testing work, automated boot, and image testing
continue to progress.

* Hadoop packaging also made good progress this week.

=== What's about to land that might impact the other teams? ===
* Nothing to report at the moment.

=== Release Notes ===
 No updates.

=== Summary of bugs working on by team (reasonably reliable) ===
* http://status.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/ubuntu-server/release-bugs.html
   -No current critical bugs at the moment.
   -Bug of interest:
     -Openstack has a few bugs (ie 916992, 883988, 919105, and 915971)
which the server team is tracking and working.  Despite these bugs
Openstack is becoming more stable on Precise.
     - 914392 (Triaged) -LXC local provider does not respect 'series'
(only installs oneiric)
	-Being tracked and worked.

=== Dependencies on other teams, blocking items? ===
* None at the moment.

=== Issues? ===
* We still need to confirm the work items for this cycle and defer work
which we will not be able to complete in order to accurately reflect our
currents work items we are focused on.

Thanks,
--
Antonio Rosales