[Edubuntu] Release meeting 2012-01-06

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 5 23:06:06 UTC 2012

== What was done engineering wise? ==

  * Work on getting python-support and python-central out of Edubuntu,
porting all the affected packages to dh_python2. At this point, we only
have wxwidgets2.8 which I'm working on (a bit trickier than expected).

== What's about to land that might impact the other teams? ==

  * A merged wxwidgets from Debian is going to land pretty soon (if not
already by meeting time). That's going to be done after extensive tests
and based on what I can see it should only affect Edubuntu and Ubuntu
Studio (all of the binary packages are in universe).
The last time this package was completely in sync with Debian was around
Feisty, from there it evolved mostly independently.

  * Sadly couldn't find the time to update LTSP over the holidays, still
hoping to have that done soonish, though that's very likely going to be
after the sprint.

== Summary of bugs ==

  * Nothing worth mentioning.

== Dependencies on other teams, blocking items ==

  * None at this time.

--
Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer