[Ubuntu One] Release Meeting 2012-02-03

Joshua Hoover joshua.hoover at canonical.com
Thu Feb 2 23:08:11 UTC 2012

=== What was done engineering wise? ===
 * Proxy support - syncdaemon work in-progress, on track for ff
 * Porting QT control panel is on track for feature freeze
 * Video lens is working and ready to get in repo
 * U1 music store in Rhythmbox is on target for ff

=== What's about to land that might impact the other teams? ===
Important to note. Earlier on we had planned to do a lens only view of
the music store. Due to a lack of time to complete the user experience
for this we're going back to the current music store and porting that to
GTK3 and making sure it works with Rhythmbox once again.

=== Release Notes ===
N/A

=== Summary of bugs working on by team (reasonably reliable) ===
 * Bug:801182 - libubuntuone: should use GTK3
 * Bug:884973 - ubuntu-sso-client: replace lazr.restfulclient with
common web-client
 * Bug:925073 - ubuntu-sso-client: Make QT UI be a separated process
 * Bug:925617 - ubuntu-sso-client: Tests are not cleaning up some widgets
 * Bug:801111 - ubuntu-sso-client: should use GTK3

=== Dependencies on other teams, blocking items? ===
N/A

=== Issues? ===
N/A