[Linaro] Release Meeting 2012-02-03
fathi.boudra at linaro.org
Thu Feb 2 21:27:22 UTC 2012
== What was done engineering wise? ==
* Developer Platform planning for 12.02 is done:
* Prepare Developer Platform sessions for Linaro Connect Q1.12:
* Linaro Ubuntu bugs can be found on:
* Linaro Ubuntu test cases can be found on:
* Investigate live-build cross architecture support (introduced in 3.0~a35-1)
to build Linaro images.
* New Unity 3D, based on Unity 5 and using the OpenGL ES2 support, is now
Linaro Ubuntu images default UI.
* Instructions on setup a cross buildd to build packages with multi-arch on;
== What's about to land that might impact the other teams ==
* LTTng 2.0 will be released this month, with support for ARM as well.
As it will be released near the FF, it might be good to check if it's
something that people would find useful to be included on Precise.
Developer Platform Team will make sure that it's enabled on ARM and tested
with Linaro Automated Validation Architecture (LAVA).
== Summary of bugs working on by team ==
== Dependencies on other teams, blocking items ==
== Issues ==
* Compiz support for OpenGL ES 2.0 should be included (even as a patch on top
of the package) before the FF. At Linaro Connect Q1.12 (next week),
the Graphics Working Group will make sure it's working properly and will
submit a patch to be applied and maintained on the package itself.
We may need help from the DX team as well.
More information about the Ubuntu-release