Unreviewed SRUs

Adam Conrad adconrad at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 7 10:37:08 UTC 2012

On Fri, Dec 07, 2012 at 01:07:19AM -0500, Scott Kitterman wrote:

> As a further update, I've removed precise/quantal SRUs for walinuxagent
> tonight due to private bug references in debian/changelog.  One of these had
> been accepted by the same individual.

As the guy who accepted the precise one, I'd like to point out that, while
private bug refs that are the ONLY reference to a bug are clearly something
we don't want, in this case it was a dupe in the raring changelog along the
lines of:

New upstream (LP: #public, #private)

I'm not sure this is worth revising history to edit out, when it's fairly
clear this was covered just as well by the public dupe as the private.

... Adam