[Foundations] Release Meeting 2012-08-24

Evan Dandrea ev at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 28 11:08:06 UTC 2012

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 6:51 PM, Sebastien Bacher <seb128 at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Btw is there any news-feed, list or similar that those interested could
> follow to know what is happening to the errors tracker?
> I appreciate your replies to my question but I would be fine just reading
> regular status updates, rather than bothering, you if some of those were
> available somewhere ;-)

Yes, this is what I'm trying to do with the irregular State of the
Ubuntu Error Tracker email(s):
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2012-August/035636.html

> It's nicer indeed, would it make sense to have a small
> color-codes-explanation at the bottom of the page as well?

I would like the chart to be as readable as possible without having to
consult a manual, but I suppose a key is unavoidable here. I'll see
what I can come up with.

Thanks!