Disabling whoopsie by default in the 12.04.1 release

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 14 08:49:30 UTC 2012

Le 13/08/2012 17:20, Evan Dandrea a écrit :
> - If the linked bug is marked as completed, but the Last seen column
> contains the most recent published version of the package, the Last
> seen column will be marked red. This is to indicate a *possible*
> regression. I'm still playing with this. Because Invalid bugs are also
> interpreted as complete, and because we only consider a bug complete
> when all of its bug tasks are complete, this is currently wrong in a
> few places. I was more interested in seeing how it presented, however.

There seems to be a bug in that code, takes sessioninstaller:
https://launchpad.net/bugs/848605
- the issue got fixed in 0.20+bzr128-0ubuntu1.1
- precise-updates has that version, same for quantal
- the "last seen" column has "0.20+bzr128-0ubuntu1", the detailled
report page confirms that

but it's marked in red?

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher