[Systems] Release Meeting 2012-03-30

Dylan McCall dylanmccall at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 19:17:01 UTC 2012

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 7:21 AM, Kate Stewart <kate.stewart at canonical.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-03-30 at 14:06 +0100, Andrea Cimitan wrote:
>> NOTE: 12.04 wallpaper set should be ready soon, we are creating the package.
>> The default wallpaper remains mostly the same, but I'd recommend to
>> update screenshots used in public websites.
>
> Web team will be taking screen shots the week before release,  so it
> should all work out.
>
> Thanks, Kate

The install slideshow needs screenshots by April 12th, since they end
up on the ISO. Can I expect the default wallpaper to be available
before then (April 8, maybe?), or should I start looking for
workarounds?
I do have a plan if it isn't going to be available, but I'd like to
know in advance.

Dylan