Clarifying Unseeded Universe Freeze

Iain Lane laney at
Mon Oct 3 10:09:51 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 03, 2011 at 12:06:14PM +0200, Stefano Rivera wrote:
> Hi Iain (2011.09.29_15:04:30_+0200)
> > Yes, I was thinking we'd do that in a universe release update after this
> > discussion concludes.
> I think we can we call this discussion concluded. Care to send your
> announcement?

I got the impression that Kate was going to do it. Especially as I don't
know if we decided on a date for the freeze. ;-)

Iain Lane                                  [ iain at ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney at ]
Ubuntu Developer                                   [ laney at ]
PhD student                                       [ ial at ]