antimony -> nusakan

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 10 14:39:20 UTC 2011

The CD image build machine is now 'nusakan'.  It's significantly faster
and has much better I/O courtesy of the SAN, as well as more disk space.

cdimage at antimony sudo access will be disabled.  /srv has been synced
over and I've reinstated the cdimage crontab.  If you had anything
interesting in your home directory on antimony then you'll need to ask
IS to sync it over for you.  If you had a personal crontab, then you'll
need to reinstate that manually; normal login access to antimony will
stick around for a while.

Cheers,