Oneiric weekly release meeting - staying on Friday

Kate Stewart kate.stewart at canonical.com
Mon May 23 23:07:24 UTC 2011

At UDS,  I took the action to explore finding a new day as opposed to
Friday for Oneiric Release Review.

After talking to several of the stake holders,  it looks like we've got
too many conflicts, and my hope of moving the meeting to earlier in the
week is not going to work this cycle.  (Wednesday looked close to
working, but another meeting moving to #ubuntu-meeting, stomped it).

Net, the weekly Oneiric Release meeting will continue to be on Friday
at 1500 UTC for this cycle.

Thanks, Kate