Proposed new release team members

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Mon May 23 17:38:32 UTC 2011

In Orlando, we discussed that additions to the release team would be something
we'd discuss among ourselves and do by team consensus.

I'd like to propose Stefano Rivera (tumbleweed) and  Iain Lane (Laney).  They
are both well respected Ubuntu (and Debian) developers who I'm sure will be
good additions to the team.  Stefano has volunteered to take over the week
MOTU report in the release team meeting as I lack the time to do it justice.

I've discussed this with some of you already, but I'd appreciate opinions in

I don't believe either of them are subscribed, so please CC them on your