Ubuntu Release Meeting - 2011/07/01 - cancelled.

Kate Stewart kate.stewart at ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 1 14:02:39 UTC 2011

The release meeting today will be cancelled since it is unlikely we'll
have quorum, due to a scheduling conflict with the wrap up meeting at
the Dublin Rally.

The agenda can be found at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReleaseTeam/Meeting/2011-07-01

Reminder we passed the following milestones yesterday:

Debian Import Freeze: June 30, 2011

10.04.3 Content Freeze: June 30, 2011

Next week:

11.10 Alpha 2: July 7, 2011

Leads,  please review the critical and high milestoned bugs in the
agenda, and let me know directly if you see issues resolving the release
blocking bugs.   If you could add links/text into the Agenda WIKI page
directly with your weekly status,  it would be appreciated.

Thanks, Kate