[Kubuntu] Release meeting 2011-12-09

Jonathan Riddell jriddell at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 8 23:18:48 UTC 2011

                                                                                                                                                            === What was done engineering wise? ===
 * Not much, I was inactive most of the week, getting back into merges and package updates now

=== What's about to land that might impact the other teams? ===
 * Nothing.

=== Summary of bugs working on by team ===
 * Nothing.

=== Dependencies on other teams, blocking items ===
 * Nothing.

=== Issues? ===

  * No Alpha 1 released due to lack of testing.  I tried the daily CD
    today and the installed crashed during install, maybe be due to
    fault in installer or in my USB stick, needs more testing.