[Certification] Release Meeting 2011-12-02

Kate Stewart kate.stewart at canonical.com
Tue Dec 6 18:09:27 UTC 2011

Hi Marc,
   When you do the certification run with Precise Alpha1 this week,
could you indicate in your high blocking bugs if you're still seeing the
problem in Precise?
   Was scanning through your blocking bugs I see they're mostly tagged
to Oneiric, but I suspect they may be applicable to Precise as well.
Good to get them figured out earlier in the release rather than later,
esp. if they're blocking.

Thanks, Kate