New ISO testing tracker for Precise Alpha 1

Kate Stewart kate.stewart at canonical.com
Thu Dec 1 22:40:37 UTC 2011

Hi Stéphane,
   Just wanted to say thank you very much for this new ISO tracker and
all the work you and Jean-Baptiste put in to making the testing of it
during Alpha 1 possible.   :)

   Alpha 1 went MUCH smoother in this area than I had expected.
And love the fact that auto post the rebuilds works - its great to get
rid of that manual step. *\o/*  I think the new image history feature is
going to prove to be very useful as well.

   Very much looking forward to it deploying and the new features
becoming available for alpha 2!!

Thanks again,
Kate